Fed up with the British weather? Why not make the most of it and get wet on purpose!
This activity is the opposite of ghyll scrambling, where we descend a streambed, via a series of short rock steps. Descent is achieved by climbing down or sliding / jumping into deep pools of gushing water!
Again we can guarantee that you will get soaked and have an incredibly fun experience!.
What You Need To Know
- Price: £130 (Based on 4 people)
- Duration: Half Day
- Fitness level: reasonable
- All specialist kit provided (incl. wetsuit)
What You Need To Bring
- Waterproofs (Can Be Provided)
- Packed Lunch inc enough fluid for the activity
- Old Trainers/Similar
- Full Change of Clothes inc footwear