This introductory course allows a smooth transition from indoor climbing to fantastic outdoor locations including some of the best crags in the North East.
You will have the opportunity to acquire the fundamental skills and techniques to climb safely outdoors.
Topics covered throughout the course include:
-Route selection & guide books
-Setting up climbs
-Outdoor belaying and much more.
What You Need To Know
- Price: £180 based on 4 people
- Duration: Full Day
- Fitness level: reasonable
- All specialist kit provided
What You Need To Bring
- Small Rucksack
- (Above can be provided for a small additional charge)
- Packed Lunch inc enough fluid for the activity
- Trainers/Climbing Shoes