Ghyll scrambling is an invigorating and challenging activity involving working your way up a streambed containing a tumbling mountain river.
On the adventurous sections a rope is used to avoid any injuries, managed by our enthusiastic instructors.
Fighting your way through the water you will traverse along rock faces, hop across boulders, climb up small rock steps without a rope and scramble up waterfalls with the aid of a rope.
What You Need To Know
- Price: £160 (based on 4 people)
- Duration: Half Day
- Fitness level: reasonable
- All specialist kit provided
What You Need To Bring
- Walking Boots/Similar
- Small Rucksack
- (The Above can be provided at a small additional charge)
- Packed Lunch incl. enough fluid for the activity